Edgar Cayce : Human Origins
From Spirit to Flesh to Divine Union
From Spirit to Flesh to Divine Union
Edgar Cayce revealed volumes of psychic material, much of which was verified to be true - to the amazement of doctors and scientists. Cayce discovered at a young age that he could go into hypnosis and travel to other realms to obtain psychic information on any subject. He claimed that anyone could do what he did with the proper training and attunement. He would go into a hypnotic trance that would induce a near-death experience. During his near-death experiences he was able to tap into a virtually unlimited amount of information which he referred to as the "Universal Mind". He was able to reveal previously unknown information on a wide range of subjects such as: astrology, the afterlife, religion, the future, consciousness, and human origins, just to name a few. The following information on human origins was revealed to Cayce during his excursions while out of the body and as told in Thomas Sugrue's book, ‘There is a River’. Because of the archaic language used in Cayce's description, I have paraphrased it slightly, without losing any of original meaning, to make it easier to read.
Edgar Cayce's Cosmology 8c:
'Gods in the Making'
(YouTube ref: http://youtu.be/q80Z4JEsF60)
(Embedding not allowed - watch on YouTube)
In the cosmology of Edgar Cayce all souls were made in the image of the Creator and are 'gods in the making' -- not THE God, but gods in the making. The Bible expresses a similar perspective on our collective status as 'godlings'.
The Edgar Cayce readings assert that we are at an important evolutionary juncture associated with the transition to a new root race. Cayce also predicted dramatic earth changes resulting in mass extinctions*. The souls incarnated in human bodies during this era can have a significant influence on this evolutionary process.
[* Our choices will determine whether these earth changes occur, and to what level of severity]
If we are truly gods in the making, what kind of gods are we becoming in this cycle of planetary evolution?
Quotes from Edgar Cayce
About the Cosmos and Souls:
· In the beginning God created the heavens and the Earth. How? The Mind of God moved, and matter, form, came into being.
· Spirit is life. Mind is the builder, and the physical is the result.
· In each atom, in each corpuscle, is life. Life is that which you worship as God.
· For the Earth is only an atom in the universe of worlds.
· All souls in the beginning were one with the Father. The separation or turning away brought evil.
· For man may separate himself from God - the Spirit - but the spirit does not separate from man.
· All souls were created in the beginning and are finding their way back to whence they came.
· Each soul is destined to become a portion again of the First Cause, or back to its Maker.
· The Father has not willed that any soul should perish, and is thus mindful that each soul has again, and yet again, the opportunity for making its paths straight.
· Life is, in all its manifestations in every animate force, Creative Force in action; and is the love of expression - or expressing that life; truth becoming a result of life's love expressed. For, these are but names - unless experienced in the consciousness of each soul.
· All power, all force, is a manifestation of that which is termed the God-consciousness.
· The coming into the Earth has been, and is, for the evolution
or evolving of the soul unto its awareness.
· Birth in the physical is death in the spiritual. Death in the physical is birth in the spiritual.
· Each soul enters with a mission. We all have a mission to perform.
· The conquering of self is truly greater than were one to conquer many worlds.
· He who understands nature walks close with God.
· What is truth? Law.
· What is Law? Love.
· What is love? God.
· What is God? Law and love.
· These are as the cycle of truth itself.
. You grow to heaven. You don't go to heaven.
"All souls were created in the beginning and are finding their way back to whence they came."
- Edgar Cayce